I write down everything I wanna remember n also 2 empty my mind, it may b thoughts of the moment...that come unsought 4 n commonly the most valuable. Whether or not I write well, it doesn't matter.

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Mexico

My second day in Mexico and I'm still feeling the jet lag. Fall asleep once I reached hotel today after work without even bothering to remove my make up...grrrr...force myself up after 2 hrs of napping.....hiaz...still gotta work on the training slide for tomorrow training.
Anyway, breakfast was a disaster this morning with not much variety n mostly Mexican food which did not catch my fancy. Only managed to fill up my stomach with some fruits, plain yogurt n a cup of coffee (even coffee here taste different IMO). Well, at least lunch sarisfy my hunger...


No comments:

Post a Comment