I write down everything I wanna remember n also 2 empty my mind, it may b thoughts of the moment...that come unsought 4 n commonly the most valuable. Whether or not I write well, it doesn't matter.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

healing

i am proud of myself, for 2 weeks i have not taken any initiative to try talk to him unless its about work, didn't even bothers if he turns up for work, and though i can't say i had totally deleted him from my mind altogether...since he is not helping at all >.< with a call from him last weekend asking me out and breakfast that he placed on my desk yesterday...but i know i woudn't be taken in anymore and i don't want to either.

New events gonna replaced old memories, someone's true heart gonna heal me where it hurts, though it always take times for those ugly scar to fade. i know i am healing...

p.s. special thks to riyan who sings  to me at my loneliest moment

No comments:

Post a Comment