I write down everything I wanna remember n also 2 empty my mind, it may b thoughts of the moment...that come unsought 4 n commonly the most valuable. Whether or not I write well, it doesn't matter.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

yellow

Thats the song you said remind you of me, and it's still the song playing as my ring tone currently.
Troi, this is what i wanna for you...which is..be strong

Be strong, live long
Always be true to yourself
Right wrongs, sing songs
I am praying for your health

Be strong, keep it real
I know you will succeed
Hold your head up high
You have got all that you need

Be strong, keep it real
Life goes so fast it is like a race
But even when the pace is toe-to-heel
I still wanna see a smile on your face

With your dreams you are making progress
You are an inspiration to your friends
Peace, I love you my dear friend

I am in your corner till the end
For yourself, sasha, and those who love you...be strong.


you send me the above image once again today, dang, why wanna make me a cruel fuking witch having to tell you this. "we both knw, it wouldn't work, so i am sorry i can't be your penguin"
dammit, i wanna the best for you, pls be strong.
but bear in mind, i still care and i am still your friend.

p.s. i hope i could see u pop in here every now n then, i would knw once there is a visit from cali

No comments:

Post a Comment