I write down everything I wanna remember n also 2 empty my mind, it may b thoughts of the moment...that come unsought 4 n commonly the most valuable. Whether or not I write well, it doesn't matter.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

For my dear beautiful friend...

i am not good at giving wise advices, i am lousy in comforting you, i can't help drives out those devil in your life or stop those nitemares. dang, >.< i sound pretty useless really :p
But i am most willing being your listening ear.








p.s. : so often when u are in pain n living in lonliness, i feel for u as it's jus what i went through so very often in my life the past 3 yrs. i wanna so much to give u a loving hug, give your huge hand an encouraging squeeze, color your life with some happy colors and put smile on your face.

specially for my dearest friend far away..paddy

No comments:

Post a Comment