I write down everything I wanna remember n also 2 empty my mind, it may b thoughts of the moment...that come unsought 4 n commonly the most valuable. Whether or not I write well, it doesn't matter.

Friday, May 20, 2011

interesting stuff

Have not been writing for days as i was busy bringing riyan around singapore during his visit.
Got sun tanned and a pair of tired legs, but all those walking under the fuking hot sun helps prevent me from putting on those undesirable extra weight from all the food and drinks that i had stuff into my stomach.
Wanna post some of the interesting stuff i have seen...lol, i had been a mountain tortoise all these while :P


Below  pix: came across a candy kitchen making rock candy, look at the candy chef at work.
find out more @ http://madeincandy.com/




Pix Below : Saw this uncle making crafts out of used soda cans, riyan says he is talented lol. Even the cap he is wearing in the pix is made out of recycled cans, and added to the display includes lanterns, tricshaw, cars, scooter



Pix below : at sim lim square, my eyes sparkles at those blingee iphone mobile cover, those 3D ones are awesome






No comments:

Post a Comment