I write down everything I wanna remember n also 2 empty my mind, it may b thoughts of the moment...that come unsought 4 n commonly the most valuable. Whether or not I write well, it doesn't matter.

Monday, June 27, 2011

what future holds

recently, my mind has been so often clouded by what the future gonna holds...and lots of question marks is all that i see. :( the truth is, its just a blank piece of paper i guess.

breathing in as i always did, the same smell of the environment, the same space i am in.
yet apart from that, everything is different and nothing seems familiar.
i close my eyes and i try to listen, no familar sounds, no loving voices.
coldness surrounds me and lonliness embrace me....is that what the future holds i wonder

Damn, writing that piece of shit makes me teary >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment