I write down everything I wanna remember n also 2 empty my mind, it may b thoughts of the moment...that come unsought 4 n commonly the most valuable. Whether or not I write well, it doesn't matter.

Monday, December 12, 2011

sometimes i just could not understand..

Yap, sometimes i just could not understand, why would stuff just changes overnite. It was just yesterday that you were talking to me like it has been for the last 4 to 5 months on a daily basis without fail, and out of the sudden and just overnite, you seems to disappear into thin air...leaving no traces like you had never exist before. The sad things is, the globe is still spinning and life still goes on around me regardless of your existence...no one and nothing was affected except me. :(  


You took away my smile


To my mini,

I still wonder after 6 days of not hearing from you what's went wrong....i still hope like i did everyday for the last 6 days that i will hear from you again...and...많이 보고싶어.

No comments:

Post a Comment