I write down everything I wanna remember n also 2 empty my mind, it may b thoughts of the moment...that come unsought 4 n commonly the most valuable. Whether or not I write well, it doesn't matter.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

year end celebration

Had a year end celebration at my work place with my guys today, i ordered christmas party set and golden pillow for this occasion.

beautiful x'mas cake that is damn yummy too

christmas party set that includes a ham, 6 party platters and a christmas log cake from kyo cakes 

complimentary chinese new year cookies from kyo cakes


Golden pillow from golden pillow 933, i ordered one chicken curry and one fish curry...nom nom


all the presents for the gift exchange

From left: Jamie, Me :), Hui xian, Mandeline & Joan

All of us

No comments:

Post a Comment