I write down everything I wanna remember n also 2 empty my mind, it may b thoughts of the moment...that come unsought 4 n commonly the most valuable. Whether or not I write well, it doesn't matter.

Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday the 13th

What does wiki has to say about today
Friday the 13th occurs when the thirteenth day of a month falls on a Friday, which superstition holds to be a day of bad luck. In the Gregorian calendar, this day occurs at least once, but at most three times a year. Any month's thirteenth day will fall on a Friday if the month starts on a Sunday

I am not the supersitious type, i always believe the chinese saying...信则有,不信则无。Anyway, life has treated me well these days *tears of joy..sob sob* i am easily contended.   -_< hehehe


Some happy little things that's happening in my life:

- I discover small little fishes in my little water fountains yesterday evening.....my fishes are having babies. Such a joy to see those real tiny fishes swimming around

- shhhhh.....i lost some weight

- having kept my room neat n tidy, yet maintaining it...yaaahoooo!!

- ppl around me are treating me real nice  ^_^

- hving Spencer *blush* ...he has been my greatest joy these days

No comments:

Post a Comment