I write down everything I wanna remember n also 2 empty my mind, it may b thoughts of the moment...that come unsought 4 n commonly the most valuable. Whether or not I write well, it doesn't matter.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

meeting up old friend

Met up with Ryan yesterday for dinner, and it was like years since we last met. We both said at that same time that each party still look the same, apart for those fine lines on our faces and the air of muturity that comes with our age.

2 things i felt bad about this meet up are:

1. I actually forgot all about our date, only remember when he Whatsapp me to confirm the time and venue during the late afternoon.....Me Bad *grinning*
2. I should not hv worn heels....OMG...dnt wanna b standing same height or taller than him :p      errrr...you get what i mean!!!

anyway, was nice doing some catch up of what's going on in our lifes...and talking about those old times in poly.  ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment