I write down everything I wanna remember n also 2 empty my mind, it may b thoughts of the moment...that come unsought 4 n commonly the most valuable. Whether or not I write well, it doesn't matter.

Friday, July 1, 2011

Bahahaha

Thumbs up...google is just so fucking amazing


Hahaha, change topics... might as well post a pix of wat I had yesterday for lunch...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Gado gado...indonesia salad (mixed cooked vegatable with peanut sauce), the word salad makes it sounds green n healthy, precisely why i hv it for lunch to deceive myself :p
i must also mentioned the drink i order, the red & white color mixture in the pix...its a mixed of ice, sweetened condensed milk, thick red strawberry syrup and club soda together in a glass...its has a joyous name : Happy Soda

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment