I write down everything I wanna remember n also 2 empty my mind, it may b thoughts of the moment...that come unsought 4 n commonly the most valuable. Whether or not I write well, it doesn't matter.

Friday, September 9, 2011

Kelong Acheh, Malaysia

Finally, i have time to blog about my weekend trip to kelong acheh and post some pix here ^_^


@ the jetty

All ready to set off

me & mandeline wearing similar design flip flop

Kelong acheh...where we gonna spend our time for 2 days :D 

front deck

everyone just got so enthusiatic with fishing

Fishes we caught

Dinner @ the kelong...seriously meals are damn yummy and we are served 5 meals (breakfast, lunch, teabreak, dinner and supper) :P

Fishes that we caught are fried for our dinner

our dorm from the outside

inside the dorm...12 of us in total slept in this room

the toilet...cnt expect 4 star toilet, but would made the trip a more pleasant one if there are better toilet facilities

Beautiful sunset @ kelong acheh

No comments:

Post a Comment