I write down everything I wanna remember n also 2 empty my mind, it may b thoughts of the moment...that come unsought 4 n commonly the most valuable. Whether or not I write well, it doesn't matter.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Little happy things in life

There are so many little things in life that made one smile, made you happier. It need not be a big surprise kind of thingy....just some tiny details in everyday life. :)

I'm happy when I'm writing with my cute little pen :D




Eating my recent favorite swedish almond cake from ikea *grinning*







Satisfaction after having done my own pedicure.



LOL!!! Ewwww...kinda funny showing pix of my feet

And many other little little stuff in everyday life....

Msg frm a friend....a smile from a stranger...lol the list could go on and on ;)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. miss your feet boss... lol... i miss all about you.. still fallin' for you... love yah...

    ReplyDelete