I write down everything I wanna remember n also 2 empty my mind, it may b thoughts of the moment...that come unsought 4 n commonly the most valuable. Whether or not I write well, it doesn't matter.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Mid autumn festival vs angry bird

Suppose to be writing about the festival yesterday but got pretty busy with work and slipped my mind *guilty look*
took pix of those colourful lanterns thats are so beautiful and cute,and i am so amazed how angry birds flood our everyday lives.....see to believe












Angry birds designed pens and all sorts of stationery are available in the market


I know...thats not angry bird but plants Vs Zoombie...might be the next hot stuff in town -.<
 

Bought this sweet iphone cover today made of cloth...its a pig lol




Saw this Mr. Bean's bear and intend to buy it for joe who simply loves Mr Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment