I write down everything I wanna remember n also 2 empty my mind, it may b thoughts of the moment...that come unsought 4 n commonly the most valuable. Whether or not I write well, it doesn't matter.

Sunday, October 6, 2013

How do i knw?

How do I knw you are the one I love?

I care twice as much as your opinion than everyone else's. If I get just one text from you, it completely makes my day.
I don't ever feel like actually flirting with other guys, because I never find anyone I like anymore. It's not that you set the bar too high, it's more that you created a specifically shaped hole in my heart and the only person fitting into that hole is you.
It's not that I find you perfect, I do see your imperfections. It's just that I don't see anyone else who could mean half as much to me as you do.

What's more....

I hope that I am your reason to smile, even if it means I'd have to act like a complete fool.

No comments:

Post a Comment