I write down everything I wanna remember n also 2 empty my mind, it may b thoughts of the moment...that come unsought 4 n commonly the most valuable. Whether or not I write well, it doesn't matter.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Boring day I assumed

Started the day today with half day of training (flipping through the notes given trying to find out wat is the training about :p) .......ahhhhhhhh......it's a training session on work place risk management...ewwwww...sounds damn fuking boring =______=



 
The trainer only introduce himself half n hr after he kick start the training n the moment he mentioned there is a test at the end of the training and we must pass it or no certificate is issued.. my reaction ---> (O_O)

So I started writing notes n dozing off a bit now n then




Finally...the test





*yawn* .....can I break for lunch now :p

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: