I write down everything I wanna remember n also 2 empty my mind, it may b thoughts of the moment...that come unsought 4 n commonly the most valuable. Whether or not I write well, it doesn't matter.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Busy Bee

Had been soooo busy with work yesterday and too tired last nite to blog. *yawn*
Like what paddy commented, damn Red Flour Beetle is not being considerate at all  >.<
I was busy getting to knw the bug and everything about it to ease my investigation in how it ended up in our packaging.


Wikipedia Says:
The red flour beetle is a tenebrionid beetle. It is a worldwide stored product pest.
Red flour beetles attack stored grain products (flour, cereals, pasta, biscuits, beans, nuts, etc.) causing loss and damage. They may cause an allergic response but are not known to spread disease and cause no damage to structures or furniture.
.
.
.
.
well, i am expecting myself to be busier end of the week when its due to reply my customer =___=

No comments:

Post a Comment