I write down everything I wanna remember n also 2 empty my mind, it may b thoughts of the moment...that come unsought 4 n commonly the most valuable. Whether or not I write well, it doesn't matter.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

gloomy day continue....

Well my gloomy mood was not any better even after work yesterday evening, wanted to do something to jus make it better...so i eventually went for my manicure after work...wanna jus add some color.
I visited nail palacce, told the lady i wanted a simple french using jellish, after cleaning all my nails, she asked me to pick the colors i wanted, i told her to jus decide for me. Anyway, she ended up doing what she thought suited me as i told her to do whatever she thought will be nice.


 Well, she seems really meticulous and all serious loh

This is a led lamp box where after each layer of nail polish, we place our hands inside and within 1 to 2 mins, the nail color simply drys up miracly...no mess

Guess she sense my mood, instead of giving me pastel color, she thinks Dark color looks good on me

After the manicure, with those dark green glitter nails, i just felt its seems ready to dig into some human flesh and wet it with some red fresh blood....RAWR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment