I write down everything I wanna remember n also 2 empty my mind, it may b thoughts of the moment...that come unsought 4 n commonly the most valuable. Whether or not I write well, it doesn't matter.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Random pix

Been sorta busy these days but managed to still take pix always. -.<



Bought lottery for last weekend, wouldn't b here blogging if I hv strike the big prize :( would hv been shopping n maybe traveling ...hehehe



My lunch yesterday :) it's ayam penyet (in English it's called flattened chicken)...I knw..yet another sinful meal >.<


And of course, it always goes with one of my fav drink...happy soda :)

I knw this gonna b grossed, but I must talk about the temporary toilet tat HDB set up at my place due to toilet upgrading at my house. A pix speaks a thousand word =_____=



So fuking small I can't even turn around or make much movement...the joy of shower has become a quick few minutes torture..god grieve I hv to put up with it for 10 days.

One day down...9 to go

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment