I write down everything I wanna remember n also 2 empty my mind, it may b thoughts of the moment...that come unsought 4 n commonly the most valuable. Whether or not I write well, it doesn't matter.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Changi airport terminal 3

Went to changi airport terminal 3 with the kids on Saturday, and as usual, they requested to play at singkids playsystem, an indoor playground, with movable equipments aimed to provide a exciting n more dynamic play environment. An hour of activities got them all sweaty lol :)

















Well, didn't end there, spent fair bit of time at the interactive art corner after dinner at subway...where the kids try their hands at woodblock rubbing.



















Give the slides at T3 a miss today as the queue was really long









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment